Nov 16, 2016

Bathroom Remodel ~ The Mirror

 Bed Bath and Beyond had these towels on Clearance plus a friend gave me a 25% off on the entire order coupon, so these nice Slate Bath Towels, Washcloths, and Hand Towels  now have a home in the Master Bath.

 The mirror is framed in the same wood as the vanity and stained to match.

 I really love the mirror.

 It looks perfect with the vanity.

 Having the vanity set back has really opened up the bathroom and it feels so much more spacious. And this sounds odd, but I actually have more room for storage in the new vanity. I am very pleased with it.
If you are willing to wait and have the time then I can't recommend Mercier's Cabinet and Woodworking enough. They do excellent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.