Feb 8, 2016

Down the Rabbit Hole (In Death, #41.5)

Down the Rabbit Hole (In Death, #41.5)Down the Rabbit Hole by J.D. Robb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cute short stories by some of my favorite authors.

Wonderment in Death by J.D. Robb - When Louise and Charles' friends are killed in an apparent murder suicide they ask Eve to look into the case and she discovers the Mad Hatter and his mad schemes.

Alice and the Earl in Wonderland - Alice and the Earl travel into the future.

I Love - A man discovers he needs to pay more attention to his girlfriend and less attention to his phone, when he is sucked into his phone. (Keeping with the Alice in Wonderland Theme I would have called it Through the Looking Glass)

A True Heart - A woman discovers she needs to give people a second chance if she wants to find happiness. (Keeping with the Alice in Wonderland Theme I would have called it 'Curiouser and Curiouser')


Fallen - A woman travels into the past to discover the man she loves. (Keeping with the Alice in Wonderland Theme I would have called it Late for an Important Date)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.