Mar 20, 2015

The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones

The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of ThronesThe World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The illustrations are lovely I especially like the one with John Snow and Ghost in the back.

The book is supposedly written by Maester Yandel who started the book during King Robert's reign in the hopes of giving it to the first Baratheon to rule, but alas misfortune has fallen on the Seven Kingdoms and Tommen I is King now.

Doesn't advance the story any or give away any secrets. His time could have been better spent actually finishing THE SONG OF ICE & FIRE series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.