Feb 9, 2015

Deceived A Hannah Smith Novel #2

DeceivedDeceived by Randy Wayne White
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Hannah's irrational fear of dogs and the brutal beheading of one of the dogs ruined the book for me. Also the fact that Alice Condor escaped justice made me sick. Suppose we will see more of the evil doctor as she lives next door to Hannah's Mother.

Alice Condor wants to get rid of the "fishing shacks" that surround her home and starts a campaign to drive Loretta (Hannah's Mom) out of her home and prevent Hannah from mooring her boat at the dock.

If that isn't enough trouble Lorretta's friend is found dead and Hannah is menaced by an axe wielding fiend. The murder has it's roots in the brutal death of the woman's husband decades ago. Now Hannah has to find the answers before she winds up dead.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.