Jul 26, 2014

Two Great Summer Finds #Neutrogena

The first is Sport Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ I loved it, it is a little heavier then my normal moisturizer but it didn't cause any breakouts and best of all my nose hasn't gotten sun burnt. I wear this  alone around the house and under foundation, when I go somewhere.

Me with just BB cream on
The next is Visibly Even® BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Thanks to the stupid TSA rules regarding liquids it soon became apparent I wasn't going to be able to take both a moisturizer and my foundation on my trip to San Diego. Since I knew we were going to be outdoors a lot I really wanted something with a high SPF. I had heard about the BB creams and when I saw the SPF I decided to give it a try. This is the only thing I wore the entire trip with some eye shadow and lipstick and I was very pleased with the results. I have started wearing just the BB cream when I am going out unless it is somewhere special and then I use my foundation which does provide a bit more coverage then the BB cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.