Dec 16, 2013

Neverwinter (Book II)

Neverwinter (Forgotten Realms: Neverwinter, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #21)Neverwinter by R.A. Salvatore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am still finding the books a bit melancholy as so many of Drizzt's friends are dead. Drizzt and Dahlia team up with Artemis (Barrabus) to kill Sylora Salm. Artemis who is controlled by Claw (possessed by Herzgo Alegni) hopes that Drizzt and Dahlia will kill Alegni for him. He is vastly relived by Dahlia's reaction to Alegni's name. Realizing his presence would allow Alegni to "know" what the pair are up to Artemis leaves his new allies. Alegni's new sidekick Effron was spying on Artemis and has revealed the fact that he was working with Drizzt and Dahlia. I believe that Effron is the baby Dahlia conceived when she was raped by Alegni and that she believes she threw to his death.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.