Aug 18, 2013

Whiskey Beach

Whiskey BeachWhiskey Beach by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eli's soon to be ex-wife is killed and he is the number one suspect. After his Grandmother takes a tumble down the stairs at Bluff House, Eli agrees to house sit while she is recuperating in Boston. Soon his relationship with Abra takes a romantic turn but the darkness followed him from Boston. Someone is breaking into Bluff House and digging a tunnel in the basement, the PI hired to shadow Eli turns up dead and the Boston Cop Wolfe comes to Whiskey Beach to harass Eli. Together Eli and Abra come up with a plan to unmask the killer and a pirate's treasure is discovered.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Wow. My hoomin likes to read! I will tell her about the book. :)

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.