Nov 5, 2012

Cross

Cross (Alex Cross, #12)Cross by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not sure how I missed this book. And I have to admit the low marks may be due to me already knowing how things turned out because I have read books that come after it.

Alex Cross is back in private practice after getting shot during a hostage rescue.

A mob hit man (The Butcher) is raping women and scaring them into keeping quiet about it by showing them pictures of what he did to women who talked. This same man raped a woman who confided in Maria Cross and may be responsible for Maria's murder.

Sampson and Alex bring him down and then Sampson reveals a secret he has been keeping from Alex.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.