Nov 28, 2011

Thin Skinned Conservatives

Apparently the thin skinned conservatives on Talk Radio 104. 9 didn't like my pointing out that it isn't very Christian to make fun of people as I have again been banned from their site.

Sylvester Is Stepping Down....if he hadn't caused so much damage to the country I'd kind of like to see him stay....he's so much fun to make fun of.

www.nationaljournal.com
Longtime Democratic Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts will announce on Monday that he will not seek a 17th term in Congress next year, according to a statement from his office.        
Those business who choose to advertise on this radio station will not be getting my business this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.