Aug 14, 2010

Alasandra's Garden

I love the Mexican Petunias. 



 I think yellow is a very cheerful color. Yellow flowers always make me smile.

The insects like my yellow buttercup shrub.

Does anyone know what the insects on the leaves are?



The Thyme is blooming.

Foxgloves

The red is a Texas Star Hibiscus and the pink is a Chinese Hibiscus

The beginning of my Cottage Garden. The flowerbeds will eventually be rocked up like the flowerbed in the front yard. If you enlarge the photo you may be able to see the roses. They were gifts from my parents and are suppose to have pink and red blooms.

4 comments:

  1. Me and Charlie are so curious about those insects! Are they a type of beetle? How intriguing!! But hopefully they are good food for the birds! :-) We hope someone is able to identify them!

    It's amazing the difference between the texas hibiscus and the chinese one! We wouldn't have thought they'd be from the same family of flowers as they look very different!

    Oooh yes we can just see the rose bushes! We hope they bloom soon - they'll be a great addition to your cottage garden!

    Thank you for showing us around - there's lots of pretty and very interesting things to see here! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing it. Nope, can't help with the insects. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple flowers. They is so purrrdy....

    P.S.

    Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a happy Gotcha day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is lovely! I know all those bees are good, but they would still make me a little nervous if I were there :p

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.