Jun 17, 2010

Dinning with Alasandra

Meet some friends at the Memphis Q for dinner last night. It was a nice end to a horrible day We started the meal with crab cake appetizers, very yummy.  I enjoyed my baked chicken (with BBQ sauce on the side), mashed potatoes and green beans. The BBQ sauce was sweet and tangy just the way I like it so I ate more then I should have. Actually the serving was large enough that me and Hubby could have split it. He got a BBQ Sandwich that he wasn't pleased with as he said the pork had to much fat in it. We shared a Triple Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ice-cream for dessert. The cake was delicious and the serving was HUGE. The service was courteous and fast. The restaurant is on the pricey side but the food and service are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.