May 12, 2010

Dinning with Alasandra

Olive Garden, Meridian - while in Meridian for my Mom's surgery I meet Hubby, his Mother, Sister & Aunt at the Olive Garden for lunch.  I got the Venetian Apricot Chicken, a grilled chicken breast in an apricot citrus sauce. Served with broccoli, asparagus and diced tomatoes. I enjoyed a nice Chardonnay with it.

The chicken was overcooked and tough, but the apricot citrus sauce was tasty. Frankly I would rather eat elsewhere as the food seems to be hit or miss. Some dishes at some restaurants are OK, but other times you wind up with tough or cold food. MIL seemed to enjoy it though and I enjoyed the break from the hospital. And the garlic bread-sticks are always yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.