May 27, 2010

Alasandra's Garden

 My English Dogwood (aka a Mock Orange). It doesn't do very good here and looks as if it is dying now. Anyone have any ideas on how to save it?

The hibiscus are coming up.

My Nemesia and Kalanchoe with some cacti.

Wild flowers

The Encore Azaleas

I love the way they bloom several times a year but they really don't seem to do very well. It looks as if we are going to lose one after our COLD winter.

Flowering Quince, this is the first year it actually looked good. I am hoping for blooms next year.

My wisteria did GREAT this year, take a gander at Thursday in the Garden over at Alasandra, The Cats & A Dog to see it.

Drop by Tootsie Time Friday to see more flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    Thanks for sharing all of these gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youw gawden is bootiful!
    I don't know much about flowews , but i would be happy to come by and talk to that DOGwood and maake it get bettew
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooooooo!! Your flowers are so lovely :)
    Mom has flowering quince, red and orange.When the blooms go, the bushes are not the prettiest ;) heehee
    You have a really nice yard!!
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your container plants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers. Good luck with the mock dogwood, wish I knew what to tell you about it.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. The encores have a lovely blossom... Larry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by and visiting me, Love all your little furbabies:) Your Wisteria is Gorgeous!! Your Columbines are sooo pretty.
    What I know about Dogwood trees .... @ least up North they are under story trees , meaning they do best under or in the shadow of a larger tree.
    Don't know if that helps ...
    Enjoy your Holiday Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.