Feb 20, 2010

Little Changes Make A Big Difference


We needed a new bedspread and I kinda wanted to change things up. But I wanted to keep the border I used with my last bedspread so Hubby wouldn't have to paint. Don't think I am being sweet and considerate I want him to make me some more raised flower beds. First I got new sheets with a nice floral print.


They look really nice with my new comforter and curtains.

Notice the pink butterfly amongst the pink and blue flowers.

I love the embroidered pink roses on the sides.


The matching curtains.




I love they way the comforter and curtains look but I'll NEVER get 100% cotton again. I hate to iron. Mainly because I am so bad at it. I burnt my hand ironing the bed-skirt.

5 comments:

  1. ohhh pretty. I like having solid colored sheets and floral quilts hehehe i dont know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youngest Boy bean has solid colored everything. ~AFSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the colors and the butterflies too. Nice job and here's hoping you get those flower beds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the comforter and your room in general. The vanity looks vintage and is VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.