Feb 14, 2010

Dining with Alasandra ~ Phoenicia Gourmet Cuisine

For my birthday Bo and the boys took me out to dine at Phoenicia Gourmet Cuisine. The service was excellent and the food was magnificent.

I had the Crab Stuffed Red Snapper with a delicious sauce, I can't remember the name of. Hubby had the Pecan Crusted Mahi-mahi with Strawberry & Kiwi sauce, Youngest Son had Surf & Turf ( the shrimp were delicious he shared one with me) and Eldest Son had Pan-fried Rainbow Trout. All the meals came with French Onion Soup (the best I have ever had) and a salad. I had the Greek Salad, the boys both choose Cesar Salads and Hubby had a Spinach Salad.

I was too full for desert but everyone allowed me to taste theirs and they were delicious. Youngest Son had Raspberry Creme Brulee, Eldest Son had Cheesecake with Chocolate Sauce and Hubby had Bread Pudding with Ice Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.