Sep 21, 2009

Dining with Alasandra

It's been a long time since I have done a restaurant  review so I am going to mention two new places in Ocean Springs I have been too.

Capone's serves authentic Sicilian Italian Food. Drawbacks the place is hard to find and they only take cash. On the upside, an upscale decor and delicious food. I had the Eggplant Parmesan, served with salad & bread sticks. I choose the Gorgonzola Dressing to go with the salad and to be honest I would have been happy with just the salad and the bread sticks.

Shady's - I love their outdoor dining area. I had the Giggling Grouper Sandwich. I choose to have it grilled. It's served on a wheat roll with lettuce, tomato & creole mayo. Comes with homemade slaw. Very filling and delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Yum!

    It is getting khloser to dinner time her SOOO now Mom is drooling - and maybe even giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wishes our Mom had been thoughtful enough to bring us a doggie bag. ~S,S,C & F

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.