Jan 17, 2009

Verizon STINKS!!!!!

I am so annoyed with Verizon. After Katrina Bell South informed us it would be 6 months before our land line was fixed so we told them not to bother and got cell phones for everyone in the family.

Up until this week that has worked fine for us. Now I don't have a signal. I can't even text and hubby is out of town. I called Verizon and apparently they have acquired Alltel and are doing something to the towers. All I know is my phone doesn't have reliable service. Tonight I got to talk to Hubby for like 2 seconds and then I lost the signal, and that is when he finally got through he had tried to caller earlier and I didn't even show a missed call. Most of the time I have to wait 30 minutes or more before I can get a signal again so I can dial out, and half the time when I try to send a text it says message delivery failed. this STINKS!!!! Why should I get LOUSY SERVICE for over a week just because Verizon decided to buy another company???????

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! That doesn't sound good at all!! No pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I have been with Alltel for several years and have had excellent service. Is this what I have to look forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Hannah Fanna. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog today! Come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is terrible! You should not have to put up with that!
    ps - Thanks for the positive thoughts for my Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wound up having to buy a replacement phone. Apparently there was something wrong with the software in my phone that didn't allow it to be reprogrammed to pick up the "new" signal.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.