Jun 24, 2006

Uniforms Not the Way to Go

An article in the Walton Tribune proclaims "uniforms not the way to go".

Robbie Schwartz-

My parents never told me what to wear. Rather, they thought it more important to be involved in my life. I attended public schools that did not have dress codes in the suburbs of Charlotte, N.C. Yeah, there were fights. But there are always going to be fights. Limiting a means of self- expression is not the answer. There are so many other areas that need to be addressed first that I think many people turn to this as a quick solution. And it’s not. It just creates more rebellion and turns our youths into those cut from the same mold.Who is to say that the mold is right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.